This role involves working alongside and supporting the managing director, providing proactive assistance across a variety of tasks and being prepared to take responsibility for key issues.Key Responsibilities:
• Administrative expertise to implement efficient and effective office systems and processes.
• Identify and qualify potential customers
• Close sales and retain customers long term • Liaising with suppliers, customers and associates.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Excellent all-round communication skills.
• Understanding of business process.
• High level of computer literacy, including MS Excel, Outlook, Word.
• Attention to detail and precision in output.
• Exceptional manners both over the phone and face to face.
• Respectful and trustworthy when dealing with sensitive information.
• Marketing experience
This role will suit a keen able committed candidate looking for experience and training. This is a great opportunity to come into a growing company where you can make an impact on how the business moves forward. You need to be a self-starter who can use initiative to get done what needs to be done without constant instruction. If you have the motivation, skills and experience required, please apply today. contact form